Our Facilities And Staff Are Set Up To Provide The Best Care To Our Patients, Residents, And Their Families
Providers you can trust, here’s why?
Better Outcomes. Better Care.
Mid-Atlantic Long Term Care has a legacy of providing excellent service in the Post-Acute and Long-Term Care business. Why? Because it is all we do!
MALTC brings together an experienced Care Team to work with each of our Community Partners to ensure the best care is being provided to the patients, residents, and their families.
What to expect from our Care Teams?
- MALTC will provide value-based in person coverage by experienced post-acute and long-term care professionals.
- Our Care Team uses a hands-on approach which allow them to know the patients and facility environment, resulting in better outcomes and quality measures for all.
- MALTC’s goal is to meet the Community Partners’ needs by providing specialty services as requested, such as, behavioral psych services, pain management, palliative care, infectious disease, wound care, ostomy, and more.
- We have knowledgeable and trained triage nurses, and administrative staff that provide 24/7 coverage.
- Our Medical Directors and Care Team collaborate with our Community Partners by setting goals and personalized care plan strategies to result in improved lives and health outcomes.
- Triage notes are sent daily to each facility using our electronic medical record (EMR) system that is a community based post-acute and long-term care platform designed especially for us.
- Our Care Team will always continue to have the best medical knowledge while being compassionate and respectful to everyone we serve.
- Our Medical Directors and Care Team regularly offer on-going education to Community Partners and their clinical staff.
Mid-Atlantic Long Term Care thrives on providing medical leadership to foster a mutually beneficial longstanding relationship with the communities we serve.
Patient Focused. Provider Owned.